Strict confidentiality and absolute protection of information about transactions (“Banking Transactions”) of our customers is a top priority at IBR-Global Markets Ltd.
- We guarantee full safety of information supplied to the Firm by our customers. Strict standards of confidentiality and keeping of information provide privacy of transactions (“Banking Transactions”) at IBR-Global Markets Ltd.
- Only authorized employees of the Firm, who are properly trained, have access to customer information. Employees, who violate intentionally or unintentionally our principles of keeping and use of information, will be subject to strict disciplinary measures.
- The Firm will not release customer information (“Banking Transactions”) to other organizations or the third party unless the customer has been previously informed about it, or the agreement has been reached between the Firm and the customer, or the customer has authorized the Firm before, or if required by the current legislation.
- To control and manage credit and other risks, the Firm will exchange some information with reputable information organizations and companies.
- Whenever the Firm hires other companies or organizations to provide support services, we require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for such compliance.
- The Firm's goal is to have up-to-date and accurate information. We will inform our customers about the ways and how they can access their account and files information and how they can notify to the Firm about errors which we will promptly correct.
- The Firm always analyses and assesses itself from the point of Banking privacy and the principles of confidentiality. We will always and everywhere act to ensure the highest standards of information safety and reliability.